FAT TUNA staff are our biggest asset. Our team reflects the values we hold dearly to our brand. FAT TUNA is different and disruptive, and seeks to change eating for the better. FAT TUNA staff have a sense of care and passion, with a desire to learn more about hospitality and business.
We pay above the Hospitality Industry (General) Award [MA000009].
Follow us @fat___tuna to get notified when a position becomes available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Customer-facing, ingredient assembly position. Skills required similar to those working in a bar and cafe
- Shifts subject to change, however likely to be between 10:00 am – 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm and 9:00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Mixing of ingredients based on FAT TUNA’s signature dishes, service of drinks
- Manages food storage units to ensure they meet high standards
- Oversee and organise kitchen stock and ingredients
- Work with team to maintain kitchen organisation, staff availability, and training opportunities
- Coordinate supply ordering, budget, and kitchen efficiency and staffing with team
- Manage food and product ordering. Minimising waste and working with systems to improve waste reduction and manage budget
- Ensure quality control measures and hygiene systems are achieved at all times
- Care and passion for customer service with an interest in health
- Team player with strong leadership capability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- High level of organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in a customer-facing role preferred, but not essential, we are mainly looking for care and attitude! We believe in you and your ability to learn our methods without experience.